Posts by :
March 31, 2014 RSA Announces End of RSA Security Conference
February 21, 2013 Red Dawn: Unit 61398 – Now What?
February 29, 2012 20 Years in Infosec; Time to Party like its *1999
December 9, 2011 Searching for Privacy in a World Without Secrets
November 3, 2011 One Warm Coat…Two Changed Lives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Rational Fear vs. Irrational Security
- How Cloud, Virtualization, and Mobile Computing Impact Endpoint Management in the Enterprise
- Desktop Virtualization Overview; The Good, The Bad, and The Reality - VDI is DOA!
- Vulnerability Assessment best practice: randomize scanning times...
- Information Survivability vs. Information Security
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare