- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Desktop Virtualization Overview; The Good, The Bad, and The Reality - VDI is DOA!
- Hell-acious marketing
- Class-action Lawsuit Against HP for Not Disclosing Security Vulnerabilities Has Huge Implications
- Hilarity Ensues: 10 Years of Tech Fail
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Under Fire - Lawsuit Alleges Defamation and more
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- Poor Design? Blame the User!
- The ineffectiveness of user awareness training
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare