- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- RSA Announces End of RSA Security Conference
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Client-Side Virtualization Part III: HAL 9000, Hosted Virtual Desktops, and the Death Star
- Is Social Media Destroying Rational Debate?
- NIST 800-53A - 3rd draft available
- Rational Fear vs. Irrational Security
- Anti-virus is Dead!
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare