All too accurate cartoon from Ikarus Security Software, brought to my attention from Dancho Dankev (here), who has become one of my favorite bloggers to read.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Securing the Mobile Workforce
- How Cloud, Virtualization, and Mobile Computing Impact Endpoint Management in the Enterprise
- How to survive a zombie attack...
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- Cloud computing: Swarm Intelligence and Security in a Distributed World
- Anti-virus is Dead!
- Myths, Misconceptions, Half-Truths and Lies about Virtualization
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare