All too accurate cartoon from Ikarus Security Software, brought to my attention from Dancho Dankev (here), who has become one of my favorite bloggers to read.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Desktop Virtualization Overview; The Good, The Bad, and The Reality - VDI is DOA!
- Me,myself, and that guy...
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Cyber Warfare Needs Cyber Civil Defense
- US Military Seeks to Cyber Bomb Digital Combatants
- Technocalypse: The economic crisis and it's impact on innovation
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare