One can only imagine the oils and love beads that this freaky information-centric menagerie a trois will rub down the inner thigh of the security blogoshpere. But in all seriousness I am very happy to see this – congratulations and best of luck guys =)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Desktop Virtualization Overview; The Good, The Bad, and The Reality - VDI is DOA!
- Red Dawn: Unit 61398 - Now What?
- Information Survivability vs. Information Security
- Dealing with lost or stolen assets
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- How Cloud, Virtualization, and Mobile Computing Impact Endpoint Management in the Enterprise
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare