In case you haven’t seen it, this is a video from Fortify, which makes a really good secure source code scanning product, not bad, even though someone says “Organized crime 2.0” and there are the standard “conservative” claims of “$100 billion in cybercrime revenue” and of course the references to “Eastern European and Russian Hackers” as if the Chinese, Koreans, Middle Eastern, Latin Americans, Nigerians, and of course our own brand of American digital con-artistry are not active in this area – but I digress (here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Client-Side Virtualization Part III: HAL 9000, Hosted Virtual Desktops, and the Death Star
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Automatic Patch-Based Exploit Generation
- Dissecting the Automatic Patch-Based Exploit Generator
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare