Well Anton (here) and Jeremiah (here) have posted on their relative rankings in various Google searches, curious I ran a search on “Amrit Williams” well dear readers you will all be excited to know that this blog is not only the first listing the next roughly thousand continuous links are all about me (here). I wish this meant something, like I am #1 or a really well known and beloved security personality, but I think it has more to do with my funny name…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Rolling Stone "The Biggest Cyber Crime in History - Sex, Drugs, and Hackers Gone Wild"
- The Broken Windows Economics of IT Security
- Incomplete Thought: Are You Really Data-Driven or Just Using Data To Prove a Point?
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Hackers suck, McAfee Sucks Ass
- IBM to Acquire BigFix - Hallelujah! Can I Get a Witness?!
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare