Step by step instructions (here) – George Hotz, a teenager from NJ, methodically worked through the process of cracking the iPhone and enabling the ability to work with any carrier not just AT&T – pretty slick!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Note to Self: 2009 Holiday Gift List
- Is Social Media Destroying Rational Debate?
- Why I Suck at Blogging...and Twitter
- Incomplete Thought: Are You Really Data-Driven or Just Using Data To Prove a Point?
- To All Those That Have Sacrificed For Our Freedoms - Thank-You!
- On Conficker: The Return of the High-Profile Mass Infection Worm
- Me,myself, and that guy...
- Class-action Lawsuit Against HP for Not Disclosing Security Vulnerabilities Has Huge Implications
- Searching for Privacy in a World Without Secrets
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare