768 cubes strategically twisted and placed to form the face of Stephen Colbert (here) – Rubik’s, it’s French B!7$# watching this portrait get built was quite interesting, especially since they had to remove all the crappy yellow squares and replace them with off-white stickers – pretty amazing stuff!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Rolling Stone "The Biggest Cyber Crime in History - Sex, Drugs, and Hackers Gone Wild"
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Open Cloud Computing Manifesto: Much Ado About Nothing
- Desktop Virtualization Overview; The Good, The Bad, and The Reality - VDI is DOA!
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare