Cool event (here) although San Francisco was windy and cold – who would have thought! – It was great to meet up with some folks I had only talked with online and not once did someone mention the benefits of security awareness posters, so it had that going for it too. You all should try to attend your local gatherings (here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Hackers suck, McAfee Sucks Ass
- Me,myself, and that guy...
- Incomplete Thought: Are You Really Data-Driven or Just Using Data To Prove a Point?
- IBM to Acquire BigFix - Hallelujah! Can I Get a Witness?!
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- Dissecting the Automatic Patch-Based Exploit Generator
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare