I am sure you heard about this easily exploitable telnet vuln (from McKeay here) but it gives me an opportunity to ask who the hell is running telnet on externally facing systems? or any systems for that matter, seriously it’s 2007!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Me,myself, and that guy...
- Hackers suck, McAfee Sucks Ass
- Evolving Information Security Part 1: The Herd Collective vs. Swarm Intelligence
- Cloud computing: Swarm Intelligence and Security in a Distributed World
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- Incomplete Thought: Are You Really Data-Driven or Just Using Data To Prove a Point?
- Browser Security Fail, MD5 broken, CA gone rogue
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare