I am not the biggest fan of marketing, as an analyst it was usually the easiest aspect of a business to tear apart – but when the BigFix VP of Marketing first showed me this ad (here) my first thought was that there was no way we had the balls to actually run it. Oh we ran it, and apparently will be running it in a series of venues, and as Ryan mentions (here) we are the best kept secret in IT. I have been amazed at the number of organizations that use BigFix as a key strategic technology for their systems and security management and the number of large incumbent replacements we are seeing – rockin fun!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Why I Suck at Blogging...and Twitter
- Is Social Media Destroying Rational Debate?
- Incomplete Thought: Are You Really Data-Driven or Just Using Data To Prove a Point?
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- Note to Self: 2009 Holiday Gift List
- Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated...
- Me,myself, and that guy...
- Class-action Lawsuit Against HP for Not Disclosing Security Vulnerabilities Has Huge Implications
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare