For those interested in reading more about the disclosure debate (and I know you are) there is something brewing that I predict will be ongoing (here) Seriously though Ivan is a brilliant guy and I have a lot of respect for Core security, I even named them a cool vendor last year when I was still with Gartner.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- IBM to Acquire BigFix - Hallelujah! Can I Get a Witness?!
- Incomplete Thought: Are You Really Data-Driven or Just Using Data To Prove a Point?
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- Hackers suck, McAfee Sucks Ass
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare