GDS International continues to misrepresent their relationship with many analysts, using names to imply endorsement of services, conferences, or products. It has really pissed some folks off (here) and justifiably so. It really sucks when you are misrepresented, misquoted, misaligned and all the other misses we experience out there as industry analysts in the wonderful world of technology. Folks should avoid doing business or patronizing any company that operates with such a lack of integrity. When are companies like this going to learn the importance of building trust (here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Client-Side Virtualization Episode II: Standardization, Attack of the Clones and Desktops Reloaded
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Under Fire - Lawsuit Alleges Defamation and more
- Rolling Stone "The Biggest Cyber Crime in History - Sex, Drugs, and Hackers Gone Wild"
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare