As of todays patch update Microsoft will end support for Windows XP SP1 and Office 2003 SP1…so if you haven’t migrated to XP SP2 now is the time. IE7 will be released this month as well and you should prepare for that migration.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- Me,myself, and that guy...
- Dissecting the Automatic Patch-Based Exploit Generator
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Hackers suck, McAfee Sucks Ass
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare