- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Me,myself, and that guy...
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- Myths, Misconceptions, Half-Truths and Lies about Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization Overview; The Good, The Bad, and The Reality - VDI is DOA!
- Cloud Computing - The Good, The Bad, and the Cloudy
- Rolling Stone "The Biggest Cyber Crime in History - Sex, Drugs, and Hackers Gone Wild"
- Cloud computing: Swarm Intelligence and Security in a Distributed World
- How Cloud, Virtualization, and Mobile Computing Impact Endpoint Management in the Enterprise
- Systems and Security Management Convergence - The Two Towers
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare