All too accurate cartoon from Ikarus Security Software, brought to my attention from Dancho Dankev (here), who has become one of my favorite bloggers to read.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Future of SIEM – The market will begin to diverge
- AT&T U-Verse Universally Sucks!
- Client Hosted Virtual Desktops Part II; Back to Basics
- Top 10 most influential security-related movies
- Rolling Stone "The Biggest Cyber Crime in History - Sex, Drugs, and Hackers Gone Wild"
- Desktop Virtualization Overview; The Good, The Bad, and The Reality - VDI is DOA!
- The Broken Windows Economics of IT Security
- The 7 Greatest Ideas in Security
- Cloud-Computing Solves Patching Problem...IT Admins Please Report to HR for Immediate Dismissal
- Top 10 Reasons Your Security Program Sucks and Why You Can't Do Anything About It
- Alex Sotirov Amazon Amazon AWS Amazon EC2 anti-virus Apple Azure Barack Obama beyond the perimeter big data BigFix Botnets CA China Chris Hoff citrix cloud computing Conficker cybercrime cyber security Cyber Warfare Data security DDoS Desktop Virtualization DLP DNS EC2 Economics EMC End of the Internet endpoint security facebook FAIL FUD Gartner Google Google App Engine Hadoop Hoff HP IBM IDS Information Security Jacob Appelbaum malware Marketing McAfee Michael Howard Microsoft Microsoft Azure Microsoft Windows mobile computing NAC network security NIST patch management PCI President Obama Quantivo Reuven Cohen Risk RSA SaaS salesforce.com SDL Security social media Swarm Intelligence Symantec systems management twitter VC funding VDI Virtualization VMWare